Boom Night Market Fact Sheet
Boom Night Market Booking Form
Park And Sell Layout
Big Tent Layout
The North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo 2011 (NorthPhil Expo
2011) is a well-established exhibition and the most important travel event in
NorthPhil Expo 2011 is a key meeting place for the industry and an opportunity to catch up with partners and colleagues. More than this, it enables participants to gain real feel of the market and gauge demand for their products and services.
NorthPhil Expo 2011 is an ideal podium for Filipinos and foreign visitors to learn more about the country's cultural, historical, environmental and natural attractions and destinations
For more information please visit: www. northphilexpo.com
On August 4 – 5, 2011 the 1st INTERNATIONAL SEAFARER FAMILY CONVENTION AND EXHIBITION (ISFC) will be held at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), CCP Complex, Manila with His Excellency President Benigno S. Aquino III as the Guest of Honor and Keynote Speaker.
INTERNATIONAL SEAFARER EXHIBITION at The PICC Forum is another highlight of
the event which provides the opportunity for seafarer families to interact
with the stakeholders and leaders of the
maritime industry and other companies that provide maritime-related products and
services This will also be a venue for
these players to strengthen ties with the seafarer families, network directly
with their target market and add human
facet to their day-to-day business operations.
For more information please visit: www.isfc.info
November 12-14, 2010
SM City Clark
Clark Freeport Zone
Visit : www.northphilexpo.com
The North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo is all about how diversity in culture, tradition, and individuality can be put together to form the perfect epitome of aesthethics.
NORTHPHIL EXPO is the leading exhibition in the travel and tourism sector that provides an annual opportunity for industry players to showcase their products and services to a large cros-section of the travel trade and consumer across major markets in North Philippines
The three-day event is deemed to provide assitional marketing and business opportunities for exhibitors, promote Philippine tourism and travel destinations, products and services, promote and preserve the marvelous cultural heritage of our country.
Forum Registration Form
Exhibition Booking Form
Forum Registration Form
Exhibition Booking Form
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE GALLEON AND THE MAKING OF THE PACIFIC
9-11 November 2009
Villa Inmaculada, Intramuros Manila
The International Conference on the Galleon and the Making of the Pacific provides a rare opportunity to expand scholarship and existing knowledge bases focused on this important economic infrastructure of Spanish colonial rule in two continents. Indeed, the annual Manila-Acapulco trade stimulated the growth and development of these port cities as premier markets for regional trade in Asia and the Americas.
The trans-Pacific trade through the galleon introduced and affirmed the uniqueness of local cultures within the Spanish empire, strengthened the shared Ibero-Hispanic cultural identities of these colonies, and enriched their regional trading partners in Asia and the Americas with cultural influences beyond the economic largesse derived from the traffic.
Most importantly, the Manila-Acapulco trade is a foreshadowing of globalization and its imperatives and complexities among these trans-continental Pacific Rim cultures with a shared economic-cultural heritage in the galleon.
Major Themes of the Conference
• the context and infrastructure of the galleon trade
• the multi-dimensional impact of the galleon on the regional trade within Asia and the Americas
• the horizons of change and the cultural transformation resulting out of this Manila-Acapulco trans-Pacific trade from 1565 to 1815
North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo, November
13-15 November 2009
Event Centre, SM Clark, Clark Freeport Zone Pampanga
North Phil Expo 2009 will showcase the best of Philippine destinations, products and services and is the premier annual event in North Philippines for the tourism and travel industry. It brings people together to promote inbound, outbound and domestic tourism. The event offers unlimited opportunities for everyone to explore, market and promote their destinations,products and services at one place.
With the theme, ‘Go North, A Wellspring of Diversity”, the event will showcase not only the significant dimensions of Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon and the Cordillera Administrative Region but also the other regions in the country as well as the neighboring countries in the Asia-Pacific Region.
The three-day event aims provide education, entertainment and business opportunities while continually striving towards enhancing the promotion and preservation of the cultural heritage of the country.
The event will feature colorful and informative displays of tourism destinations, inter-active marketing and exciting special events.
• Region 3: Central Luzon WOW Exhibition, June 2009 Intramuros, Manila
Dubbed as “Wow Philippines… Central Luzon, A wellspring of diversity, the event organized by the Department of Tourism Region 3 (Central Luzon) highlighted tourism attractions, products, trade and investment opportunities of Central Luzon. It was also a one-stop shop venue where domestic and foreign tourists experienced the best of Central Luzon through the display pavilions of the seven (7) provinces and and two (2) freeport zones. The pavilions showcased its individual tourism destinations, history and culture, festivals and cuisine. It also featured selling booths that offered the best of Central Luzon products.
• North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo, November 2008, SM City Clark, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
• North Philippines International Tourism Fair, November 2007, SM City Clark, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
• North Philippines International Tourism Fair, November 2006, SM City Clark, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
The North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo, formerly called North Philippines International Tourism Fair is a strategic event in the tourism and travel industry that combines the strength and tourism potentials of the four (4) contiguous regions of the North, Region 1 – Ilocos, Region 2 – Cagayan Valley, Region 3 – Central Luzon and CAR – Cordillera Region.
• 2nd Philippine International Tourism Fair, June 2008, CICC, Cebu City
• 1st Philippine International Tourism Fair, September 2007, CICC, Cebu City
A three-day travel and tourism industry event that gathered under one roof sellers and buyers both local and international to network, conduct business and kept abreast of the latest trends and developments in the industry.
• 1st AHPADA International Arts and Crafts Expo, November 2007, SMX Convention Center, Manila
To further promote and raise the level of awareness on the importance of arts and crafts in ASEAN countries, AHPADA organized an international exposition that showcased the products of ASEAN craftspeople.
• Great Christmas Gifts Fairs, Folks Arts Theater, Manila
• 11th National Convention and Exhibit (national Federation of Hog Farmers)
• Parang Bagong Used Cars and Trucks Fair
• Philippine Travel Mart
• Indian Trade Fair
• 1st Philippine Automotive Accessories Show (Automekaniko)
• Discover Slovenia Trade Fair
• 53rd Junior Chamber International (JCI) World Congress Trade Fair
• 1st AAP Auto Show
• AAP 75th Diamond Jubilee Celebration
• Motorshow International (Manila / Cebu)
CONFERENCES / MEETINGS
• Election Technology Conference & Vendor Exhibition 2008, November 2008, Manila
• Community-Based Rural Tourism (CBRT) Seminar, March 2008, Cebu City
• ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA) Annual Conference, March 2008, Manila
The Philippines hosted the March 2008 ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA) Annual Conference with the Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines (IPAP) as the organizing committees. The conference is held annually in different countries to continuously foster ties, mutual relationship,cooperation and understanding among those who are concerned with the development and protection of intellectual property within the ASEAN Region.
• DILG National Conference on Revolution, PICC
• Junior Chamber Int’l (JCI) World Congress, Manila
• Department of Interior and Local Gov’t. National Symposium
• East ASEAN Business Conference and Exhibit, Davao
CARNIVALS / CIRCUS
Boom na Boom has been the country’s favorite carnival for more than a decade. It is best known for its unique entertainment, various imported rides and attractions, magic shows and many more. Truly, Boom na Boom stayed in its commitment to give wholesome and affordable family entertainment to the Filipinos.
• Wuqiao, China Youth Acrobatic Troupe
• Boom na Boom Carnival
• Yanig na Yanig sa Pasig Carnival
• Royal London Circus
• Hundred Islands Festival, Alaminos, Pangasinan
• Sumakah Festival, Antipolo City
• Manaoag’s Galicayo Festival, Dagupan City
• Dagupan Bangus Festival, Dagupan City
This festival is a showcase of Dagupan’s renowned Bonuan Bangus which is dubbed as the best tasting milkfish in the country. Favorite events such as the world’s longest grill, street dancing, 101 ways to cook bangus, bangus rodeo, bangus eating contest and open air hightly concerts was held together with the new exciting events that make Dagupan City truly the “Bangus capital of the world”.
• Masskara Festival, Bacolod City
• Sinulog Festival, Cebu City
WORLD / NATIONAL SPORTS EVENTS
• Philippine Basketball Association Annual Draft
• Asean Intellectual Property Association (AIPA) Golf Tournament
• 1st AAP Auto Show Golf Tournament
• Hundred Islands Adventure Race
A 10-15 hour adventure race offering unique challenges different locations, aim of which is to promote the industries, eating places, resorts , and important destinations especially the Hundred Islands. The adventure covered varied disciplines such as biking, cycling, kayaking, rappelling, swimming, walking, etc.
• Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) Regional Games:
- Bago City
- Lucena City
- Cebu City
• Philippine Basketball Association Annual Draft
• Palarong Pambansa, Cebu
• Asian Union of Karatedo Organizations Championships
• 6th Karate World Cup. Manila